RPGamers Network Forums  

Go Back   RPGamers Network Forums > Other > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Blade Tanaka
Hunter

Blade Tanaka has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Blade Tanaka
Question Box Is there life after video Games???

As you can probably trll this thread is mostly for talking about life outside if video games. (I know you all secretly have a social life) i figured it'd be nice to know what's new with people, especially with the revival of the forum, and also because I've been inactive for years. (in part because of my absence)

after not showing up here for sometime I also served a two year voluntary mission for the church I attend, like my brothers Ephraim, Kyari, and Doregard, but in Mexico I spent two years in the states of Guanajuato, and San Luis Potosi, and of coarse learned Spanish.

In the last area I served I met my know wife, whixh is a story within itself. (kinda like a scene from a pretty awesome romance movie, but in real life) we were Married in Halifax on December the 28th of last year, and are already waiting for our first child!!!

Right now, I'm upgrading my high school credits so I can take nursing at UPEI, and I'll see how things go from there.

Well, that's pretty much it for me, what about you guys? What's new since I've been gone?