PDA

View Full Version : anime/manga discussion??

sarkenoth
03-01-2015, 03:03 PM
in case anyone wants to talk about whatever anime or manga theyve been into recently !
im mostly ridiculously into Tokyo Ghoul (more on the manga side than the anime side lol), Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hunter x Hunter, and Death Parade!

DaBatman
06-26-2015, 09:13 AM
Currently going through Naruto, and just recently finished Guerren Lagann. Both are spectacular (if you have 15 years to watch Naruto that is). I've been meaning to look into Hunter x Hunter, is it worth the watch?

Ruined
07-11-2015, 07:33 AM
I've been watching Kuroko no Basket with a couple friends. It's a fun Shonen Basketball anime. I recommend Death Note as a fantastic anime. Clannad is alright but the sequel (season 2?) Calnnad After Story is a great anime to get emotional invested in.

Currently going through Naruto, and just recently finished Guerren Lagann. Both are spectacular (if you have 15 years to watch Naruto that is). I've been meaning to look into Hunter x Hunter, is it worth the watch?

I don't watch too much anime but HunterXHunter I also watched with friends and I enjoyed it. It's to bad it's been on hiatus for a while.