PDA

View Full Version : This radio is awesome

Sir Bartholomew
05-22-2014, 01:19 PM
THis was just what i was looking for ... im working 8 hours a day, and i cannot enter in my place of work with ipod's or cellphones... and i cannot download any music... so this radio is perfect!!!! all my favorite music are in your database!!!!

Locke Cole
05-22-2014, 07:18 PM
THis was just what i was looking for ... im working 8 hours a day, and i cannot enter in my place of work with ipod's or cellphones... and i cannot download any music... so this radio is perfect!!!! all my favorite music are in your database!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I'm glad you are enjoying the radio and approve of our music selections. I saw in the other thread you had asked about SF2 music, are there any specific tracks you really like? We do look into user suggestions when adding new music. :hi:

Sir Bartholomew
05-23-2014, 07:54 AM
Guile's THeme, Ryu's Theme, Vega's Theme, Ken's Theme.

I think these are the best from SF2.

Sir Bartholomew
05-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Holy frijole!!! 96 listeners!!!!! last week was Always about 25, 30 listeners!! way to go radio!!!

edit: 184 listeners???? YAAAY!!

Dalanth
02-20-2015, 08:43 AM
I love this radio too, always searching for music, but discover this it's awesome!! :D

Greetings from Chile :3

fighter5345
05-05-2015, 10:33 AM
I know me and about a few hundred or so discovered this on imgur. I'm glad I found it.

Locke Cole
05-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Guile's THeme, Ryu's Theme, Vega's Theme, Ken's Theme.

I think these are the best from SF2.

Took forever and a day, but Street Fighter 2 has been added :)

fighter5345
05-13-2015, 11:57 PM
Holy frijole!!! 96 listeners!!!!! last week was Always about 25, 30 listeners!! way to go radio!!!

edit: 184 listeners???? YAAAY!!

If only more of them joined the forums for us to talk to. Im getting tired of visiting the forums and I have nobody to respond to.

Ruined
07-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Just found the radio myself. I used to use Pandora for typical music but being a huge video game fan i decided to look for video game music radio and found this and it's great. Thanks guys.

Locke Cole
07-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Just found the radio myself. I used to use Pandora for typical music but being a huge video game fan i decided to look for video game music radio and found this and it's great. Thanks guys.

Always happy to hear people are enjoying what we do. As always, the site is a never-ending work in progress, but we plan to continue to develop and expand it as our free time allows. :)