PDA

View Full Version : New thing that will be on RPGN news:

Marona
04-01-2012, 06:21 PM
I decide that each week, I will write an article about the gaming world and communities and what most people go through. If you want to ask me something or request an article about an area in gaming, you can post here^^

Blade Tanaka
04-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Although I do look this up religiously, anything on PSO 2 would be nice.

Marona
04-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Although I do look this up religiously, anything on PSO 2 would be nice.
I have never played it...but maybe I could get Locke to make you an account to submit the story^^

Blade Tanaka
04-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Sure, that's be cool. I've never done an article before, and I pasionatly hate the way some people right video game articles... I never forget the idiot that said Metal Gear Solid 2 sucked because he though that it wasn't right that the O button was the OK button... I seriously wanted to rage-slap that guy till he puked >:@

Locke Cole
04-07-2012, 05:03 PM
We do welcome anyone who thinks they could be helpful in adding content for RPGN to the team. We have a control panel for posting news, although its a bit rough and still under construction, but its fairly easy to use. Anything you post is 'moderated', what I mean by that is we do proof-read and check news posts before they go live, so if you are worried about grammar or spelling or anything, I am here to help with that :)

Talk about pretty much anything that takes your fancy and is appropriate for our site, we're flexible. The main page is usually just boring technical updates about junk I'm doing with coding, so I'm sure some real articles would be a welcome addition. Look forward to more from you Marona :)