PDA

View Full Version : Where's that dang Pyramid?

TrueSephiroth
03-29-2012, 09:44 PM
* A lone soul looks out over a barren land, featureless and unending. It seems familiar but there is no trace of the great majesty it once was.*

Huh. I guess it is gone after all...

*Pitches a tent*

Locke Cole
03-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the new world :) Yes, its pretty bleak right now but I think with a little time it will grow and form into something we can again enjoy... even if in a tent ;)

TrueSephiroth
03-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Well, I've been out of the loop for an extremely long time myself.
I'll try not to fall off the planet again for 6+ years.

Locke Cole
03-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Sounds like a plan! Glad to see a familiar face for sure :) I just sent out a batch of mails, so it'll probably take awhile for anyone to notice we're alive again. Can't just drop off for years and expect a mad rush heh ^^;

As for falling off the planet, I think maybe Kilu might have been playing with our gravity controls again. I'll be sure to smack some sense into him when he arrives!

Blade Tanaka
03-30-2012, 08:46 AM
What's creepy is when you're looking for posts and the search setting is already set to "Creation of the World," and yet there's nothing there... I also am kinda timid when it comes to starting new posts... It's like litering on a freshly mopped floor...

Locke Cole
03-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Well don't be afraid, I've hired extra janitors to keep the floor clean ;)

We just need to get a few fun topics up and going and people will be more interested in jumping in... if only I could remember some of the old forum posting games we had going, I'd toss one up.

Marona
03-30-2012, 11:55 AM
I bought Jiffy Pop! Where's the fireplace?

Blade Tanaka
03-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Well. when I have more time I might re-start the Island thread, It'd be nice to have a "What's new with your life thread" And always nice to have a poll for what systems everyone has and all that stuff we used to have... I also remembered Evil Baz's evil army thread... But right now I'm at work... better log out before my co-workers find out I'm on a forum... There's like 5 of them chatting in here... >.>